Request a Scholarship Application
Fill out the form below to receive a copy of our scholarship application. A Livemocha representative will contact you shortly.
Fiercely committed to providing language learning to as many people as possible, Livemocha now offers a Scholarship program to provide free and discounted foreign language services to high schools and community colleges across the nation.
Schools can now apply for this need-based Livemocha Scholarship Program, offering discounts and free language learning solutions. To apply, please fill out the form on the right.
- Schools whose language program budget have been reduced from 2011-2012 levels; or only one world language elective since 2011-2012; or no world language electives available today
- Must have a teacher to serve as program facilitator
- School must conduct proctored testing and offer full credit to student
- Each student registered within the Scholarship Program must volunteer 1 hour per month as a language guide for another student in the community
- School and student must have online access to participate in Livemocha online coursework
Scholarships are distributed based on the following criteria:
- How many languages does the school offer?
- How many language sections were cut since 2010?
- What is the current size of the student body?
- What is the number of students who will likely sign up for a world language?
- How much Title 1 funding does the school receive?