For months, now, we have been telling you all about the new Livemocha experience that we’ve been working for a long, long time. Well, today is the day that we are flipping the proverbial switch!
We are very excited to share with our worldwide community of language learners this more effective, flexible, and elegant language-learning experience. We’ve added new features, revamped old ones, and streamlined the learning experience in a beautiful new interface designed to make it easier than ever to learn, practice, and master a new language.
What you will find on the new Livemocha
- Livemocha’s award-winning methodology
- Thirty languages to choose from (and counting)
- Curated language courses
- Over 1500 engaging lessons from beginning to advanced levels
- Interaction with native speakers built in to every lesson
- Many ways to get feedback on your work from our vibrant community
- Streamlined lesson flow that encourages and supports effective and fun language learning
Got some unfinished business?
We are so excited to have you on the new version of Livemocha! But we understand if you have some unfinished business on our legacy site, so for the next few months, you will be able to move back and forth between the new and old versions of Livemocha. Note that it will only be available for a limited time so please don’t delay retrieving any information you need.
Here are a few important things you will need to know to help you through this transition:
- You can return to the legacy site by clicking the “Legacy Livemocha” option in the drop down menu on the top right of the new Livemocha.
- You’ll be able to move back and forth for the next few months!
If there are conversations, audio files, practice exercises or messages that you would like to save on the legacy site you will need to save them to your own computer.
As always, we welcome your questions and feedback. PLEASE NOTE, however, that a lot of your questions may already be answered in our FAQ’s section (offered in multiple languages). If you don’t see an answer there, please do contact us in the comments here, via our support team, or over on Facebook.
Thousands of people have already been learning a language on the new Livemocha. We are excited to have all of our community join them to help build an interactive, supportive, and even more vibrant language-larning community!