We are very happy to announce that Livemocha has been named one of only 3 finalists in the Education category of the 2012 Technology Impact Awards. The Technology Impact Awards are a program put on by the Washington Technology Industry Association and Seattle Business Magazine to recognize “companies and individuals that are creating or using information technology in important and or innovative ways to significantly improve a company or industry’s business performance and or to provide an important public benefit.” The winners will be announced on September 25, 2012.
This distinction tops off a list of major awards we’ve received in the past several years and is a wonderful reminder of our continued success. Take a look at some of our past awards (and please excuse us while we give ourselves a very proud pat on the back)!
- Named in the 2012 AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies - July 2012
- Finalist for the 2012 Red Herring Top 100 Americas Award - May 2012
- Sterling Award (sponsored by the AARP) Winner in Education and Continued Learning – January 2012.
- Finalist, BETT (British Educational Training and Technology) Award for Tools for Learning and Teaching- Nov 2011.
- Travel and Leisure’s Best Travel Websites – October 2010
- Time Magazine’s 50 Best Websites – August 2010
- English-Speaking Union’s President’s Award for innovation in the use of new technology in the teaching and learning of English. This award was personally presented by HRH Prince Philip in Buckingham Palace – October 2009